To connect with your Office/Microsoft 365 calendars, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to your account settings by clicking Account on the main menu.
- In the Calendars box, you’ll see two buttons. It may take a few seconds for them to become active as they generate secure links for you. Once it turns green, press the Connect Other Calendars button.
- You will be redirected to Cronofy, the service provider we use to sync with calendars other than Google. Select Office 365 as your provider.
- If you are not yet logged in, you will be prompted to log in; otherwise you will be prompted to pick an account. Then you will be prompted to approve access for Cronofy.
- Press Yes to to connect your calendar to Day Optimizer and start automatically importing events. You’ll be redirected back to Day Optimizer and see a spinning circle in the Calendars section while we verify the security of your connection and link your account.
Once your account is linked, you’ll see a list of the calendars in that account that Day Optimizer will import appointments from:
Depending on the number of appointments you have to import, it may take a minute or two to import. Once they have been imported, they will appear on the calendar on the Appointments page, accessible from the main menu.