To connect with your Apple iCloud Calendar, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to your account settings by clicking Account on the main menu.
- In the Calendars box, you’ll see two buttons. It may take a few seconds for them to become active as they generate secure links for you. Once it turns green, press the Connect Other Calendars button.
- You will be redirected to Cronofy, the service provider we use to sync with calendars other than Google. Select iCloud as your provider.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and an App-Specific Password created specifically for this connection.
To create an App-Specific Password, read the Apple App-Specific Passwords help page, or follow these steps (illustrated below):
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page in a new browser tab.
- In the Security section, click Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
- Enter “Day Optimizer” as your password label and press Create
- Copy the provided app-specific password
- Press the Link Apple Account button to connect your calendar to Day Optimizer and start automatically importing events. You’ll be redirected back to Day Optimizer and see a spinning circle in the Calendars section while we verify the security of your connection and link your account.
Once your account is linked, you’ll see a list of the calendars in that account that Day Optimizer will import appointments from:
Depending on the number of appointments you have to import, it may take a minute or two to import. Once they have been imported, they will appear on the calendar on the Appointments page, accessible from the main menu.